My journey as I begin to study the writing, speaking and cultures behind mandarin
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
First Week.
Well, this is my first week studying mandarin and it is proving to be as tough as I imagined. These next couple of days are going to be spent gathering material and resources that I need. After that I will draw up my study guides and begin learning in ernest.
Never fear, MM, you are well up to the task! I look forward to learning a bit with you. You have already demonstrated strong resourcefulness to acquire materials!
Another thought about a tutor--not just a professor, but a university student may be able to help you. The tutors from the university across the street are paid by the college to work here, and they may have someone who would like to work with you as her work study job.
1 comment:
Never fear, MM, you are well up to the task! I look forward to learning a bit with you. You have already demonstrated strong resourcefulness to acquire materials!
Another thought about a tutor--not just a professor, but a university student may be able to help you. The tutors from the university across the street are paid by the college to work here, and they may have someone who would like to work with you as her work study job.
Post a Comment