Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My lesson plan for this week.
This week, I'm going to begin to focus on simple sentences. However, This will only be a part of the focus as I will also continue to reinforce my knowledge of the basics as well. 4 tones, and mainly pronunciation. During the middle of the week, I will also begin to use audio resources as well. That will help to further my understanding and cement the words further into my understanding. I will post specific lesson plans tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are you learning about how you learn? With all this independent work, you are likely noticing what does and doesn't work for you as you try. The charts would overwhelm me (though be useful references). Your idea of working on simple sentences would be exactly in line with how I learn--to apply the words/sounds as quickly as possible to real life situations.
Are you to the point that you can name objects as you see them (think about learning to spell when the teacher labeled the DESK, TABLE, DOOR, etc.)? The same idea of using the sentences that you learn (say hi to a friend in the hall, repeat in Mandarin; ask your parents how their day was, repeat in Mandarin) may also be helpful--and fun for me to see you muttering in Mandarin as you walk through the school!
I look forward to reading your plans.
Post a Comment