I have decide that my short term goals will apply for most likely every two to three weeks. So, my goals for the next two to three weeks are as follows:
1. Find a time for meeting with my tutor that works for the both of us.
2. After number 1, begin meeting probably once every two weeks.
3. Study at home as well using the various materials that I have acquired and so forth.
4. This is pretty much it for now. i might update this later.
1 comment:
Hey, MM,
It occurred to me recently that on Mondays, third period is often writing timed essays (the day may change when the student teacher is teaching). We can have an actual conversation during that time.
I'm particularly interested to hear how the music and film immersion helps with your understanding. This is a great idea--and perhaps more fun and more realistic than pure textbook study. A Spanish teacher at our school says that her German-speaking mother developed English proficiency by watching TV--this may very well help you!
Post a Comment