Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update for New Year. Also plans for what im going to do.

Well, Here is 2009. And yes I'm obviously continuing with Mandarin, so here is what I have done so far and also what I am planning to do.

What I have done so far:
I have gotten more books and audio tools to reinforce learning. I also took a page out of Ben's book and got some Mandarin music and am currently trying to find some mandarin dubbed movies. I think on of the ways that will help me learn more easily is if I immerse myself in the language more often, so that is what I'm going to attempt to do.

What I am going to do:
I am trying to get back in touch with my tutor and set up a good and convenient meeting time for the both of us. After that is set up, I will probably go once a week or once every two weeks depending on my schedule. I will also do extensive prep work and reviewing at home on my own.

In Conclusion:
That is my plan so far, I will post my short and long term goals later after I have refreshed Mandarin some more in my head.

No comments: