Friday, January 23, 2009

Long term Goals:

As of right now, my long term goals for the semester are:


1. By the end of the semester, have a legitimate start on the language. be able to pronounce simple words and phrases with relative ease.

2. I have made an executive decision that I am just going to focus on the spoken, not the written part of the Mandarin language.

3. Referring to the above number, This will allow me to really focus on one specific part of the language. This will also allow me to really increase mt ability in this particular part. Not just knowing a little bit of everything but knowing a lot of one will ultimately serve me better in the long run I believe.

This is all for now. Again, I reserve the right to update this at my discretion.

1 comment:

CMCEnglish said...

I respectfully ask that you update no less than once weekly--due to the current schedule, this is necessary for me to feel more comfortable about what you're doing.

We need to figure out a precise, concrete way for you to demonstrate your progress in learning the language. What are your ideas?