Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday's lesson plan and what I did today.

Today, I'm learning how to say good morning and the response to that. The website wont let me cut and paste it, so I will post the link to it.
http://chinesepod.com/lessons/intro-1-good-morning/dialogue

Its a basic lesson on how to say good morning and the response one would give it the particular instances. I posted the link to the vocabualry as well, for some reason the site will not let me cut and paste, its odd but whatever.

http://chinesepod.com/lessons/intro-1-good-morning/vocabulary

In addition to learning this particular conversation set, I'm also meeting with my tutor on Wednesday, though Im not sure why I have to have a tutor and Ben does not. Seems a tad bit uneven to me. I will also continue to review on my own. This will ensure that I continue the learning pace to which I am accustom.

No comments: