Friday, March 6, 2009

My plans for the upcoming 4-day week.

This four day week, my main focus will be to shore up any gaps that my tutor and I see that I have at the moment. After that I will schedule a meet with my tutor as well. Wednesday seems to be the day for right now, probably the 18th of next week. I'm also going to start using more video and audio resources so that i am able to have a clearer understanding of the subject as i work on it. I will also post some more links to different sites and pod casts that I'm am currently utilizing as well. The thing I'm beginning to realize more and more as I study this language is that progress at all is a good sign. The just immense task of learning this language at all is well, immense. So, the small amount of progress that I have made thus far in my studies, I am extremely proud of. having said that, I do understand however that I have a lot in front of and am going to try to tailor my plans from now on to maximize time and learning while minimizing wasted effort. So, this weekend i will begin to put together a series of lesson plans that will allow me to do what i said I wanted to accomplish in the above sentence.

1 comment:

CMCEnglish said...

Good--let's go over your plans this week. Is this Wednesday your first meeting with the tutor for this semester?

Study on!