Tuesday, April 21, 2009
My plan for Today and Wednesday.
Today is going to be spent mostly reviewing my home work assignments for tomorrow's lesson with my tutor. i have most of the colors down, not memorized completely but I can pronounce them all correctly. The counting is coming along as well, though I'm still having problems remembering 6,7, and 8. I will try to get those sorted out tonight, and be ready for tomorrow. I am also practicing writing numbers as well, since that was an additional part of my assignment as well. I will also try to get in touch with Mrs. Newman, She is not in the library currently and I realized that I don't know her first name, so i sent my email to the wrong Newman. other than than, Im feeling very positive about the progress that i am making with Mandarin, and ben and i can discuss a date this afternoon for us to present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment