Friday, April 17, 2009

Weekend plan.

I'm going to over, the weekend review the home work assignments that my tutor gave me in preparation for next Wednesday. I have counting pretty much memorized, so if you want to quiz me on that next Tuesday, quiz away. I am still having some difficulty with colors though, so I will attempt to get that all cleared up by Wednesday as well. I also sent Mrs. Newman an email again, just to be sure, though i might have sent it to the wrong first name. I will check on that as well.

1 comment:

CMCEnglish said...

Welcome back!

Is a helpful quiz to ask you how many people are in the room, how many classes you take, etc? I'll look forward to it!

Did you say that you are also learning colors? I'll be sure to wear something red.

Great work to prepare for the tutor--it should not look to her like you took off spring break. :-)

What do you have in mind for your final presentation? I have a couple of ideas, but I'm never sure how realistic these ideas are.