Wednesday, March 18, 2009
My plans for the week.
Well, I was out on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. So, what I have decided to do is to mainly focus on a strictly reading based approach for this week. I have several online as well as textbook resources that I will use to catch up on during the end of this week. I will also use the ipod lessons that i have on my ipod to supplement my reading based learning. The audio will help me make sure I'm staying on target with the tones and general pronunciation. I know, I'm also a tad bit late on posting some of my lesson plans, so I hope you have not deducted for that. I will get them all up by Friday of this week. So thats the basic run down for this short week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
3/20/09
Good to hear from you again! By "reading based approach," do you mean that you're focusing on interpreting and comprehending texts written in Mandarin? I'll find a way next week to watch you work so that I can understand what you're doing and see the master Mandarin in action.
Post a Comment